Wednesday, April 23, 2008

busy day

today is the day to collect data for our statistic... my friends were sitting beside me during the lecture, when the lecture ended everyone got up. then one of my friends "what happen to your bag" i took a look and hell, my water bottle is leaking and it soak through the bag!!! half of the water in my bottle is gone, and it's quite a big bottle... all my friend left the lecture and i sat there trying to fix the mess.

my team mate saw me and intro me to this guy who wanted to join the team... his name is kiwi and he's a aboriginies... my first aboriginal friend...

our project is about how long a person can hold on to a ice cube...

before we can start project i have to go back home to collect my ice box and thank god he has a car!! yeah!! hahahha!!! POWER!! he drove me all the way back home to collect the box hahahah!!! after i collecting my ice box, he drove me all the way back to kelvin grove!!

Collecting the data was fun, we had lots of laugh and get to know a lot of people!! we had people holding on to the ice cube for more 15 mins and we thought that it was a record after collecting data for 4 hrs we went back to garden point to meet up with the rest of the member... and thanks again to kiwi who have a car!!

back at garden point we have people who hold on to the ice for more than 1 hr... we sat there and wait for the person to give up... i was like "AHHHHHHHHHHHHh Just GIVE UP ALREADY!!
while waiting half of the member went to another place to collect more data... i went up to this group of people and told them to take the test.... it turn out that half some of this people took done statistic before... boy we are lucky... while waiting for them to finish the test they told us tips on how to score for statistic... while talking to them i realise that they have been holding on to the ice cube for sometime... GOD!! they are a group of people who like challenges and they hold on to the ice cube for more than 2 hrs!!! we sat there until the sky turn dark and we almost cry!! hahaha...

No comments: