Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Not my day

Had a exam today... studied real hard for this... but
The exam is way too difficult for me... though it's only MCQ...
So sad and disappointed in myself...

Reach home decide to cook my dinner... don't know what to cook...
hai...
took out my mince pork and decide to make steam pork meat...
sat at the dinning room waiting....
read a newspaper while i wait..
after 10 min or so, i smell something was burn...
i look my pot, i saw steam, so i thought it was my imagination...
after 5 min... i heard a sound of water droping onto a really hot pot... i look at my pot again... i could see steam coming out of my pot... i was puzzled...
went to have a look... the steam was actually smoke and pot was totally dried out...
Crap!!! the next thing i thought of, was washing the pot... hai...

wah liao a!! already damn sian liao then this have to happen...
then tml still got 1 more exam lor... still got 1 stupid cb tutorial and assignment not done yet...
AHhhhhhhhhhhh!!!

No comments: