Tuesday, April 29, 2008

field trip 2

very lazy to write blog but have to update my gf and family... so here goes...

Went to suburb to collect stream samply today... it is really really far.... and the weather is relativitly cold... have to get into stream to collect sample... the water is freezing... luckily i have a friend who self-sacrifice himself to get into the water... God bless him! It remind of those time back in malaysia where we swim in the stream... The whole experience was fun and would love to do it again...

Went to Big W after the field trip and bought myself a rubber bottle that can hold water... i think this is the first time i actually see that thing, i only saw it in cartoon and stuff.. never really seen it in real life... it stink of rubber by the way...

Had a nice chat with my housemate and forgot about my ah dear who is waiting for me online...
I'M TERRIBLY SORRY!! I WON'T DO IT AGAIN!! she is so tired recently... hope i can do something for her... share her burden... if i can just take the burden and divide by 2 and take 1 put it on me... i think i have said this before... hm.... This is a photo i my new haircut i promise ah dear... don't really like it.

Stop eating meat since yesterday and i almost couldn't do it... still have 6 more days to go...

No comments: