Monday, August 31, 2009

Yesterday my gf pointed out something to me which i realised was something that i needed to hear. She told me i was running away from my problem and it is true. I am running, i don't want to face it. But after hearing it from her 就有如一言惊醒梦中人... it really does. There are some problem i must face now, and i will slowly handle them one at a time. For the big one, i just have to take my time to see through it. i hope i have the courage to face it, the wisdom to solve and the determination to complete it. There are many obstacle that i must face, mainly from within me. Obstacle only i will know... i sincerely pray that i go through it. Even though my gf obstacle is much tougher than mine and she face it nonetheless, i am still afraid. Hope i have her courage, hope i have her strength. There are things that i know, which i was afraid to say it out and face it. God! Buddha! i need help!

No comments: