Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Blog fill with spider web

It's been a long time since i updated my blog. Been so lazy to do anything pass these 2 months. First of all Happy chinese new year to everyone! Hope global economic crisis doesn't dampen the spirit of chinese new year. My trip back to malaysia for chinese was a interesting one. Discover another side of my that that i had been keeping inside me for a long time.... damn getting lazy again... not sure i can finish writing this blog.
One thing about ipoh is that it never changes, every year when i go back. Sad nontheless but was still relieve that there is still one place not affected by the outside world changes. Played some major fire work this year. My dad spend thousands on the fire cracker only to be burn off in within 2 hrs. Hahaha what a way to waste money.
Will be going back to Australia in 2 weeks time. Hope i won't procrastinate for this 2 weeks and get necessary things done as soon as possible.

No comments: