Thursday, April 3, 2008

Miss my lecture

Woke up this morning with a low determination level, in the end i miss my lecture... hahahha....
Went to campus 2 hrs earlier to discuss our assignment. Got stuck in 1 question... everyone is very confuse with the question... Here's the Question, " the closer the number is to zero, there is slight or little evidence againist the null hypothesis, so we support the hypothesis or unsupport the hypothesis or support the hypothesis or unsupport the null hypothesis..." we all got confuse.... i called another friend of mine for help and in the end he got confuse by the us.. hahah...
Went to practical and ask my tutor, who took sometime to figure out the answer...
Reach home, cook my spaghetti from last night... very nice...
After dinner, took out the toaster which is super dirty and gave it s good clean. After which, i use to toast my self made pizza. I used my almost stale bread, put a layer of tomato/spaghetti sauce, then put my prechopped mushrrom(i used 2 different kind of mushroom for this) and some bacon... toast it for 10 min, then i add the mozzarella, toast it for another 2 min.. And there you have it, pizza with 2 kind of mushroom and bacon made with almost stale bread... Super nice!

No comments: