Monday, March 10, 2008

spend a lot of money today

Went to a city chinese restaurant call "city wok" with my friend after our lecture. I ordered a chie siew rice which is fantastic man!! maybe it's because i have been eating too much crap food liao then that's why the rice taste so good. while the rice cost me $9 aussie so it better be good.

After the lunch i went back to sunnybank and cut my hair, luckily i found a cheap korean saloon. It only cost my $12 only. Just yesterday i went to market square aka china town. i went to a taiwanese saloon and ask how much it is for a hair cut. I thought i heard $14 dollars, so i happily took a seat. Just after hair stylist put the clothes over my body, he recomfirm the price with me again. "It is $40 for a hair cut"


TOTALLY SHOCK!!!


(after hair cut look very stupid)


I immediately tell the stylist i not cutting liao and left the saloon. Can't imagaine if he didn't comfirm the price with me.


back to today, after my hair cut, i decided to buy hair gel cause i'm running out. then i saw a few old folks standing at one corner asking for people for donation for red cross. There is not much people donating because they are standing at a corder and there's little crowd pass the place. I felt the urge to help them with the donation by taking one of the tin and go around the shopping center and ask for donation. In the end, i only donate a dollar and left... if i see them there again tml i will surely help them with the donation.


while waiting for the bus to get home i notice a auntie standing beside me. i didn't really see the face but just at the corner of my eyes i saw her aunties dressing. Then as my eyes wonder around the place i saw her face.

TOTALLY SHOCK!!!




I seriously thought it was a man's head on a auntie body!! Her face got all the man's features, the mustache, the eyes, the nose... i know i am very bad for thinking like this but this is impression she gave. After i cool down from my shock, i start to feel kind of sorry for her... i think she must have gone through a lot...

As i continue to wait for the bus, everynow and then i will accidentally glance at her and get a shock!!

The bus finally arrived , i got up the bus and guess what, I saw another auntie. Only this time she is a super hippy. How hippy is she? imagine this, she is wearing the bus driver uniform, the only place that tells you that she is a hippy is the head. She got this incredibly huge hippy hair that nearly covered up the driver seat and her ear rings and her make up.... she is a hippy...

I got down the bus, and wen to this discount butcher shop and bought a piece of chicken breast. it cost my only $3 and that's incredibly cheap!!
Finally got home after all the shocks!!

No comments: