Sunday, March 30, 2008

day 6 very cold

woke up in the morning got the mood to work... took out my cornflakes box that i had save up for the pass month and made it into a file holder... not very nice but i like it...


went to sunnybank this afternoon to buy some grocery. Min hui brought me to this shop which sells a lot of cheap stuff. Bought a cupboard @ $15 and a floor mat 2 $7... finally got something that i need at such a bargain...


got home and i started to assemble the cupboard. When i was about to finish the cupboard i discover i made mistake and i have to redo again... hai... redo until my hand no energy... went for a jog after this which i can said that i almost died... totally no energy to jog as i haven't not taken anything... went straight to kitchen and cook my dinner after jogging...
cook red bean soup with rice ball... like time never eat liao... really enjoy it, a house mate kept waiting for my red bean soup while i was cooking... hahaha...
It is freezing outside the house... 15 degree... i totally suit up to my winter gear liao haha!!
waiting for my ah dear to come online...

No comments: