Monday, March 24, 2008

1st day in term break

Term break liao, but nothing to do except study... hai... Got 3 quiz and 2 assignment to hand up after term break.. die liao..
today coles is having a fortnightly sale, went with hui and another housemate to shop around...
spend $14 on fruit and chocolate which is for my afternoon lunch at school, honey corn flakes my favourite, spaghetti and oil...
Post a tread on my school website hoping to score some marks for my unit... Hope my lecturer can see my tread...
Went out with min hui for dinner as we both are hungry and lazy to cook and the kitchen is occupy by the vietnamese... had a seafood pizza and garlic bread... i must say the garlic bread is very nice, but i suspect that it from coles... hahaha... the pizza taste is not strong enough... hai...
Spend $9.30 for this dinner... wasted...

No comments: