Sunday, February 17, 2008

3rd in Brisbane city sunnybank, so bored nothing to do, almost died of boredom. Woke up very late today, 11 plus. For breakfast, i had left over soup from last night and rice. Then surf the net throughout the afternoon till my landlord came.

Me and Min Hui had a chat with him till one of the tenant (he is a korean btw) friend came over. Then the landlord start to complain to him bringing friends over and cause the electricity bill to shot up, which is true btw. It was a small arguement at first, till the landlord started to bring out the small little things. Things start to get ugly and they point finger at each other and even threaten to call the police. Did i mention that their english is not that fantastic, half of the quarrel they couldn't understand each other hAHAHA!!

The quarrel certainly bring up my day!

Then min hui and i went out to explore a butcher shop that the landlord mentioned to us, it was closed by the time we went there. We then detour to a korean shop and bought oil and crab meat for our dinner.

For dinner min hui and me prepared fried rice which is unexpectedly good! Maybe we are hungry at that time so the fried rice taste better.

I took a little nap after my dinner, and it is so strange to take nap at night! After my nap i call my family and i talk for a full half an hour and that's very taxing for oversea call. Min Hui then took a video of me in my room.


No comments: